Cleanse No. 1 — The Spring Cleanse
Cleanse No. 1 — The Spring Cleanse
A cleanse perfect for the warmer weather to come. For those days filled with sunshine and warmer nights, with special extras to ensure you are giving your body the loving it deserves. Our cleanses contain Naturopathic herbal tinctures & mushroom extracts.
Each of our cleanses contain Naturopathic herbal tinctures & mushroom extracts which are formulated to support your liver, kidneys, and digestive system, helping your body eliminate toxins and improve nutrient absorption. In addition, our mushroom extracts are a powerful addition to our cleanses. They have been used for centuries for their immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
*Please bring an empty bottle so we can fill it for you with Kangen water and add chlorella.
The below order is recommended to use as a guide - typically with a tea in the morning, and any warmer soups & broths at night. Juices should be consumed when you are feeling hungry, not at particular times of the day. Let your body tell you when you need to re-charge. Sip slowly & enjoy the nutritional benefits.
- Energising peppermint/green tea with chlorophyll
- Supergreens smoothie: spinach, kale, spirulina, banana, hemp protein
- Skin Glow juice: beetroot, carrot, ginger, splash of apple & dandelion
- Green Juice: celery, cucumber, lemon, kale, spinach, splash apple & nettle
- Calming nut mylk: Dandelion, ginseng, almond mylk, cinnamon, date.
Extra: Bloom collagen shot
- Lemon, ginger, elderberry tea.
- Supergreens Juice: celery, cucumber, lemon, kale, spinach & splash of apple & nettle.
- Summer Vibes: Grapefruit, pineapple, lime & echinacea.
- Cacao Nut Mylk: ashwaghanda, cacao, almond mylk, date, cinnamon, stevia.
- Supergreens soup: nettle, celery, broccoli, leek, veggie stock, coconut milk, kangen filtered water.
Extra: Multi B vitamins shot
- Immune boosting tea: thyme, lemon, ginger, peppermint, raw local honey.
Green Juice: celery, cucumber, lemon, kale, spinach & splash apple & nettle.
Immune Juice: orange, ginger lemon turmeric, echinacea.
- Matcha nut mylk: matcha, cinnamon, date, almond mylk & burdock.
- Red Lentil Dahl w/ ginger & turmeric + coconut yoghurt.
Extra: Ninxia red - Goji berry energy drink
If this is your first cleanse or you would like to let us alter the cleanse to your needs, it is recommended to add on a nutritional consult. Please note that consults run over the weekend on Saturday and Sunday, and some weekday afternoons typically after 5:30pm. Please specify your preferred date and time upon checkout and we will confirm or see the Nutritional Consults page for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to drink the juices in any particular order?
Teas are recommended first in the morning & can be diluted as this is concentrated – this will then last all day.Nut milk is recommended warmed up for a soothing evening beverage. Soups are also recommended to have warm.
Do I have to drink the juices at any specific time and/or with time apart from one another?
Juices should be taken when you are feeling hungry, not at particular times of the day. Let your body tell you when you need to re-charge. Sip slowly & enjoy the nutritional benefits.
Is there a place I can return my jars?
Please return your clean jars to us and receive a free turmeric ginger immune shot. Additionally, please fill up your own bottle with ‘Kangen’ water when purchasing your cleanse.